Getting Started. If you qualify to file for a modification of your current child support order, the following forms are necessary in all uncontested modification cases. It is recommended that you complete all of these forms before you file the Petition for Modification of Child Support and Judgment for Arrears so that they will be ready to file at the appropriate time:
- Petition for Modification of Child Support and Judgment for Arrears
- Confidential Statement of the Parties for Child Support Order
- Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Service
- Confidential Financial Affidavit (both parties must file a financial affidavit)
- Order Modifying Child Support and Judgment for Arrears
- Order for Income Withholding
- Income Withholding for Support (Or, you can also open up a case with your local child support enforcement agency and they will prepare this form for you)
**Other forms may be required depending on the Court and on your situation. If additional forms are needed, they will be discussed below where applicable.
Remember, your packet contains many forms that will not be required in all situations. Be sure to follow these instructions carefully to ensure you have completed the correct forms for your situation.