1. Any witnesses to the abuse or your injuries after the abuse (have this person ride with you to court to ensure they get there on time)
2. Pictures of your injuries and/or any damage to the home or property (bring at least 2 copies)
3. Any videos or recordings of the incident.
4. Medical reports, not just the discharge instructions. You will need to bring the full medical report with the doctor's "impressions".
5. Any threatening voicemails or text messages (you should record any voicemails onto a separate tape and bring the tape player to court; keep the original messages on your phone).
6. If the police were called, you should get copies of the report and any pictures that were taken of your injuries.