When using this classroom, you will find text formatting that signals different information to you.
- Italics are used to direct you to a document you must submit for your case, such as Complaint for Divorce or Summons. This will help you identify the forms in the packets.
- Underlining and Bold are used to direct you to information that will provide particular guidance.
- The numbering system will provide you guidance on required steps or when you select options.
- Numbering followed by lowercase letters, such as 2a, 2b, 2c, etc., directs you to follow all of the steps for that section.
- Numbering followed by uppercase letters, such as 3A, 3B, 3C, directs you to select one of the options for that section.
You may return to this classroom at any time to continue your progress and re-read past steps for clarification. The classroom provides an overview of the steps required to assist you with your case and will direct you to additional resources that you should consult when appropriate.