- Obtain a copy of your criminal record from www.sled.sc.gov.
- Get the final disposition/sentencing sheet of the charge you are attempting to have expunged. This should be obtained from the court where you were convicted. It includes important information such as your warrant number, arrest date and conviction.
- Locate and complete the appropriated expungement application from the Solicitor's Office that serves the county where you were convicted.
- Depending on the county you may need your driver’s license and social security card.
- Obtain the appropriate expungement fees (in the form on money orders).
The final entry in this classroom will direct you to the appropriate form for your county.