The law requires that certain information is made available between the parties within thirty (30) days after the Defendant is served, including:
- Schedule of non-financial assets;
- Schedule of all debts owed individually or jointly;
- Location(s) of safety deposit boxes;
- Employment information; and
- Information regarding other income and retirement accounts.
** You will also be asked to provide the custody and visition plan that you would like to have. This is a starting point for this discussion. You will include the final version of custody and visitation in the Decree of Divorce. This will be addressed in Step 6.**
Both parties are required to provide this information to each other. DO NOT FILE THE INITIAL DISCLOSURES WITH THE COURT.
**We have included a sample form with tips on how to complete the Initial Disclosures below**